I Am Wondering

coww

also, if i rehide a geocache, will it move on the map like some sort of senser?

You shouldn't be moving caches at all. They go back where you found it.

are all geocaches on the map list cuz my freind found one and i dont think it was on there

This isn't the only geocache listing service. Its possible the cache was placed and listed elsewhere, therefore won't appear on the maps here.

I am betting your friend found a cache accidentally. It is possible that he found the last stage of a "puzzle cache," where the map coordinates are a fake location a mile or so away from the container, and you need to solve some sort of puzzle to get the correct location. Or, it could be the last stage of a multicache, where you have to find a series of containers, beginning with a clue at the published coordinates. Each container gives you the location of the next step, until you arrive at the final geocache box.

Does that cat have three toes too?

There is nothing unusual here. Move along now.

Oh!!! Thank heaven, they have normal toes. I was beginning to believe they were different; somehow. Cute. Creative and cute. :blink:

Ummm, staying on topic. I'm lining up with the theory expressed by The Leprechauns.

Edited by gallahad