Removing Photo From Profile Page

Lake_People

;)

I have tried repeatedly to remove my photo from my profile, but to no avail.

I go to "Edit Your Profile," "Change/Edit" under "Your Photo," select "Edit your image" underneath the only photo I have (which, incidentally has the "Current Photo" button shaded and unable to click on), then click on the trash can (delete) icon. When it asks if I'm sure, I click "yes" then get taken back to my profile page where my picture still sits.

Help!

I've emailed support several times, but have received absolutely no response.

Any ide'ars?

You might try posting this question to the 'geocaching.com website' forum. That way people that know how the website is supposed to work (read Jeremy & TBTB) can explain what if anything your doing wrong. And if it is some sort of bug, then someone (same group as before) can look into it and fix it.

As suggested, you might upload another pic and change to that as a temporary solution.

So whats wrong with the guy on skidoo pic anyway? :lol:

I'm not sure how to delete your photo, but for now if you don't want the photo of yourself on there maybe you could change it to a different photo until you get the delete part to work.

Your a Geocache Cop?

Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a whirl.

Logging out and coming back doesn't help. I'll just come up with a new photo...

Yep, a Geocaching cop. :unsure: However, that photo is from the agency I used to work for, so I thought it was time to change it. I changed jobs last fall.

Thanks,

Scott