Virtual Hike The At (locationless Cache)

I "own" the Virtual Hike the AT locationless cache. As of 5/27/04, it has been logged 73 times. 12 people are watching the cache which makes me happy that others are enjoying the cache.

What I am wondering is, how many logs will geocaching allow a cache to have? It is required that finders post a picture to prove their find. I'd hate for the cache to get archived, so I'm trying to figure out a solution before this happens?

Any ideas, input or information is appreciated....

Thank you

H8Tix formerly Tix&Chiggers :(

What I am wondering is, how many logs will geocaching allow a cache to have?
Yellow Jeep Fever was archived when it got somewhere over 1,000 logs. This was only due to the strain it was putting on the server. I think since then, capability was added so it shouldn't be a problem again. Your cache needs about 15x more logs before it becomes even a blip on the radar.

It is required that finders post a picture to prove their find.  I'd hate for the cache to get archived, so I'm trying to figure out a solution before this happens?
Other than YJF, I'm not aware of any other LCs that were archived by the admins.