Found my first cache

hickoryhog

Go to the main page at geocaching.com (you must have passed it on the way here) and select the tab (upper right hand corner) that says;"Hide and Seek a Cache"

Then search for the cache by any of the methods provided (key word, coordinates, ZIP Code, etc). That will produce one (or more) search pages.

Find the cache listing on the search results page and select (near the right margin) "details" this will take you to the cache page.

Then, select (Top right small box) "Log My Visit" and follow the instructions.

Good Luck. icon_smile.gif

HTML is Hyper-Text Mark-up Language. That is the computer language that web pages are created in.

I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. In other words we are being watched by beings from outer space. -Albert M. Chop, NASA

I just found my first 2 this weekend, what a BLAST!!!! I found "Ben's Bin" and "Rocky Narrows Cache". I have the next few all picked out, it just really stinks having to bump the clocks back an hour becuase now it's dark at 5:00 icon_mad.gif

Anyway, I'll get a few more before winter sets in. icon_biggrin.gif