Benchmark Logs At Gc.com

Mosaica

Mosaica -

At the top right corner of the FAQ page are the two main search boxes for finding benchmarks. The first one is for entering a postal zip code. The second one is for entering a PID, which is the benchmark's serial number, always composed of 2 letters followed by 4 digits.

If you click on "Other search options" below those two boxes, you will get to another page with three other search modes; Designation (the station name stamped on the disk), the coordinates (use your GPSr to show you the coordinates of what you find), and the username of the finder (like Mosaica).

The GC.com site has over 700,000 benchmarks in its database, but there are thousands, probably hundreds of thousands, of other marks (some of which are disks) that are not on the database, as the FAQ says. So it's more fun to look for the ones that are on the database by searching in it by zip code or coordinates.

I can see my own logs, but say I find a benchmark I want to go find, and I want to see logs that others have written about it?

There is an good chance that you are not seeing any "found" logs simply because they have not been found and logged by any cachers!