Garmin 76s For Sale

This unit was my personal 76S unit and is adult owned and in excellent to new looking condition, I am selling it since I bought a 60CS last month. I have the box and cable and manuals that all came with it.

I am asking $230.00 plus shipping.

I take Paypal and COD (COD is extra)

Go to below link to see the specs on this unit.

http://www.garmin.com/products/gpsmap76s/

Edited by RockyRiver

Consider it sold. As I mentioned in my email, I will do paypal and am ready to make the payment now. I won't be back on the computer until late afternoon now but will check my email when I get home. Also sent you an email about shipping/delivery-address options. It might be easier to talk on the phone to finalize the shipping options. I can give you my phone# in a separate email or if you prefer, I can call you.Thanks, Tom

Got the Garmin 76s yesterday afternoon. It's looks new as you stated and works great. Within 5 hours I had done the unit set-up, downloaded cache waypoints in my area to Gsak and then to the gpsr and went out and found my first 2 caches before dark. On the second cache the unit lead me to within 4 ft. of the cache.

Thanks for the deal Rodney and for talking with me on the phone to answer questions before the buy. It was a smooth, honest and fast transation.