Need Help With Pda

Are you talking about the 'cache pages? I will assume you are. There are several options, but basically it breaks down into two camps. There is the Spinner/Plucker combination which allows you to have the web pages on your PDA. The downside to this is that it takes a while to crunch, eats a lot of memory, and gives you stuff that you probably don't really need. I have also had very little luck with this on my Sony Clie.

I belong to the Cachemate school (the best $7.00 I have ever spent for 'caching!) which while not quite as pretty as Spinner/Plucker takes a lot less room on my PDA, and is a lot quicker.

Once you decide which way you want to go, there is lots more info. I know that there is a really good Spinner/Plucker tutorial around, I am sure that someone can Markwell it for you.. Cachemate is a little easier!

I also have a Sony Clie and I know the feeling of frustration! It took me a while to figure it out, but I think I finally got the hang of it. Here's what I did:

Became a premium member and created pocket queries. Loaded the pocket query into GSAK (http://gsak.net/). That gave me all the information that you find on the individual cache pages. I installed Cachemate onto my Clie. Then I exported the GSAK file to my Clie, where Cachemate organizes all the individual cache pages with hints, descriptions, past finds, etc.

In this example, after you have Cachemate installed on your PDA, GSAK can export the caches in the form of a Cachemate PDB file. Once you do that, you hotsync that file to your Clie.