Access Denied.

StressMaster

Wow got a new one today... has anyone been hit with this one or is this just for me... not sure why this would happen.. AV is good ..Firewall is set right...the only thing that I did in the last few days was add

http://members.aol.com/GeocacherBB/locationless.html

to my mobile Favorites folder for my pocket pc..Can't see how that would cause a problem.. any info would be appreciated.

B)B)

Geocaching.com IP Error Page

We experienced a network error from your IP address and it has been temporarily disabled. Please contact us at admin@Groundspeak.com right away so we can correct it.

Thank you,

The Groundspeak Team

Edited by StressMaster
Did you contact us at admin@Groundspeak.com right away? B)

--Marky

That was the first thing i did but no response yet.. just trying to find out if others have had this problem.. will be looking for reply email sometime today.. figure its got to be something easy to fix.. only thing i can think of is i put site on mobleFavorites list maybe that caused it to see to much activity or something..

Just got this email :D

IPs usually get blocked by the server as a protection mechanism when the

server detects an unusually high amount of traffic from that address. If

you'll send me your IP, I'll look into this issue for you.

With as many people relying on this server it has to be on the safe side.. I'd hate to see the site go down hard and cause everyone the withdrawals that I have been having...... :D ..

So I will wait patiently and see what happens... :D

I still got my PQ so not so bad can still cache but just can't log them yet.. or update any new caches I have ready to put out...