Conduct Unbecoming Of A Geocacher.

There is a Disgruntled Blazerfan who lives a good distance from me, but when he went through the area not long back I was questioned if I had changed my name. I would like to meet him someday... I already call him my disgruntled friend. I just wonder what will happen in he ever becomes un-disgruntled :(

"You got really peeved about him making his cache name so close to yours and i bet you gave him a hard time about it. Why he would want to do that is beyond me...."

"Theres still no excuse for deleting your find log and thats something that would irritate me too! :("

:( It was our Geocaching Member ID that he copied(most of), not a cache name.

So maybe this copying-deleter was born in 1976 and wants to remember that while geocaching. I think you should amend your name to stand out more....such as the original spirit of 76 or maybe super stupendous spirit of seventy-six. Or you can go bash the guys knee-caps in, i know this guy you can call. He has a 45 and a shovel i doubt the "Spirit of 76" would be missed.