Geocoins

cachegeeks

I purchased these coins from geocachetreasure.com. The coins are beautiful, and each one is numbered. They also come with certificates of authenticity. The only problem is that there seems to be no tracking system set up for these coins. I had seen one attached to a travel bug, so that may be the way I'll have to go with these. In the meantime, I checked out the usa coin site you sent me and placed an order. Thanks for your help!

the joy of geocaching coins and the green man coins from geocachetreasure.com are nice coins, but they are not trackable through geocaching.com or Groundspeak.com.

i have 3 out there already that i attached dog tags to and 4 more on my desk right here i recieved yesterday that are waiting for dog tags which are in the mail. (darn Groundspeak is slow, i ordered these the same day and it took 2 days before i got confirmation of shipping of dog tags, but these coinds were here already.

anyways i drilled a hole in each coin and attached a dogtag.. i also dropped some solder in there so the chain cant be opened. and hopefully wont be cut or broken open.. look below..

df0fb511-cf72-461f-9f4f-bf3df1ab2564.jpg

Enjoy.