Brand Spakin' Newbie.....

CallMeFatman

My Fellow Geocachers....

I am a brand spakin' nebie in the Geocaching game and wondered if any of you had any pointers for me. It would be especially helpful if they were designed to help me with urban caches, specificly in the Seattle area. Tanks!:P

Happy Hunting!

The Fatman

The Fatman is watching you all......

You are in a great area to start out in. We have quite a few expert cachers here and the variety of caches will keep you busy for a long time.

It depends on how urban you want to get. There are so many little known parks in the area and quite a few have caches. Then for the more daring there are some right in downtown Seattle. In fact there is at least one I know of at Safeco Field.

icon_cool.gif

smile02.gif If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people??

There are a lot of seattle cachers. Just enjoy yourself. Urban caches are fun although usually micro caches or virtual ones. Virtuals are usually very easy but micros can be difficult to spot at times.

When they do a little geo-event attend it. Meet other cachers in your area. I havn't met any I don't get along with yet. Great bunch of people.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On