Hello, I am new here but would like to offer the following:

I have for sale the following:

Brand NEW Garmin GPS V Deluxe unit

Garmin's Site GPS V Page

8 NEW AA Batteries

External Antenna w/long cord

MapSource North America City Select v4.01

New Gilsson Neopreme Case

I got it for Christmas and just got around to looking at it this week. I bought a Garmin 60c for the color and more memory so I am selling the GPS V unit with all of the items above. I have only turned it on and tried the MapSource Software to see if it works. I do not have the box or manuals but I will provide the manual on a CDR if you want. It is on the Garmin Website.

I ONLY have the above items so please don't ask if I have other things.

Please make me reasonable offers. Please note this unit in the DELUXE package retails for $428.56. I will take only a Postal Money Order or Certified Bank Check for payment.

Email at rbalston@bigfoot.com if interested. I will consider all reasonable offers. I am also looking for City Select v5.0 or newer if exists.

Edited by Alston Trading
WHY do all these deals on a garmin V's come along when I don't have the cash right now? /end vent <_<

When I sell my trucks there will be no V's anywhere! :P

I know what you mean. Last year I couldn't afford anything and it looked like everything was either on sale or just plain great prices right when I didn't have a dime.

Good luck in finding something when you get some dough.

Brand NEW Garmin GPS V Deluxe unit

Garmin's Site GPS V Page

8 NEW AA Batteries

External Antenna w/long cord

MapSource North America City Select v4.01

New Gilsson Neopreme Case

I have had a few offers but I am going to say that I will take the first $250.00 and I will ship it out as soon as I get payment.

Payment by Postal Money Order or Bank Certified Check.

I will take a PayPal payment also as long as you are verified! (see PayPal.com for more info).

Alston Trading