Thanks Workerofwood Et Al.

Nurse Dave

We had a wonderful morning caching in Montalvo today capped off by a picnic lunch there. The caches gave a nice tour of the trails and had a nice variety of some close to parking and of course the one at the top which we took a few rest periods to get to. And it was great to see some full size caches placed near areas that could be well traveled. Thanks for the great Sunday morning folks! B)

Now hopefully no one else will go there and plant any further caches. Been there, done that ;-)

Heh, I look at this from a different viewpoint. Since I rarely do any hiking that is not caching related, the only way I'll be back there any time soon is IF someone hides more caches up there. :D So feel free!

Joani and I did have a blast with this series of caches. Very relaxing and peaceful trails.

--Marky

Well, Marky,

I agree with regards to this series. But Rancho San Antonio is so crowded that I do not need to go back there again. Not after having been to Uvas Canyon, Almaden Quicksilver and Sierra Azul. Anyone feel free to put another cache out there ;-)

I have nightmares of the hordes of folks running up the PG&E trail. Shiver.

I'll take Uvas Canyon over Rancho San Antonio every time, mostly because of the number of people at the latter. Actually, make that because of the lack of people at Uvas to be more exact.

I hiked up cardiac hill at Uvas last Friday for my birthday. I got there at about 9am and just as I got to the bottom of the trail another guy was just coming down the trail, and he also had a hiking staff. We looked at each other and he chuckled and said "Your turn" :D which was great because I knew exactly what he meant, and sure enough I never saw another person the whole way up and back down again.

The geomuggles and crowds can have Rancho, as long as they stay away from "my" Uvas... :D LOL!