I Ordered A Garmin Gps Map 60cs

quills

You'll love it. I think that the 60CS is one of the top 5 handheld units on the market today.

1. Garmin 60CS (its a tie on 1st and 2nd place).

2. Magellan Platinum

3. Garmin GPS V

4. Magellan Gold

5. Garmin 60C

When the 76CS is released it will take over the number 2 or 3 slot in my opinion.

I've got a C. Overall it's a good unit. I love it.

One quirk/problem: some have been known to power off on their own accord. Mine is one of them! :bad:

I need the autorouting for the next couple of months, so I'll put up with it and then I'll send it back to Garmin for repair.

A couple of people have broken their USB port on the unit, so be gentle in pulling out the cable.

There were a few other nuisance bugs which were corrected with the latest firmware update. CLICK HERE to download the update for the 60CS.

Thanks for the replies. I've been watching these for a couple of months and was trying to decide between the 60c and 60cs. I found this one last night and the price was right. The only bad part is waiting for it to get here. LOL.

Thanks for your replies. I've had my Legend for almost a year andit's a great GPS. When I bought it I wanted the Vista but couldn't find one in stock locally. After reading all the replies on this thread and my other one I decided to get the best and go from there. I just wanted to say thanks again and I'm closing this thread.