A Trip For Arkansas Geocachers

I had an idea I wanted to throw out at all the cachers in the NW Arkansas area, and well anyone else anywhere around that might be interested, and see what you thought about it. Most of the caches I have gotten are right around my local home area. But they are starting to get a little thin. What I was thinking is making a trip out to Oklahoma City sometime and get a bunch of the caches out there. From what I understand from reading the pages too is that there are 2 very interesting night caches to be gotten in that area as well. So, here's my idea. I was wondering how many of our cachers would be interested in arranging a date to go out there as a group and cache for the day and pick up the night caches as well. We could arrange a meeting place (like somewhere in Fort Smith since it's on the way) and just have a convoy go up there and spend the day caching and visiting and comparing stories. Then when it gets dark hit the night ones (the 2 I'm talking about are suppose to be spooky; A Hair Raising Experience and The Tomb). I have a querie set up that only lists ones that are a 2 in difficulty or less and 2 in terrain or less in like 20 miles of OK City and a limit of 100 and I get a full 100 listed so it's not like we would be hurting for caches.

Right now we are leaning toward doing it on some Saturday. Starting early and coming home late Saturday night, or some of us might want to end up spending the night there. But I would definatelly like a large group for the night caches more especially. I think that would make them even more fun.

Well, it's just an idea and I was wondering how many would be interested in doing something like that. I'm open to your ideas.

Toni