Find Geocaches By Clicking On Any Map

I can't see anything about this feature on the Fugawi website, but I have been doing this for ages using GSAK to convert GPX or LOC files to Fugawi format.

What mapper is referring to is a feature that allows you to click on any spot of a displayed topo and it will automatically link to geocaching.com and call up a search for caches within a radius of that spot. You then click on "download waypoints" and the program automatically inserts all the nearby caches into Fugawi's waypoint library in a file of your choosing and displays them on the map.

What it has done is save you from determining the coordinates for a search, performing the search and then downloading to another program to create a csv or text file for importing to Fugawi.

Apart from this neat little feature, what I like about it is, here's a major mapping software company that is actually acknowledging that geocaching exists. I don't think any others have done anything similar.

Cheers, Olar