Jamethiel

This is what happens to me:

I log in to Geocaching.com to look for new caches, etc. After going to a member's profile, when I choose the link to My cache page, it gives me a screen that shows this: (but in color and not in list form, sorry)

you are logged in as Jennifer&Dean [log out]

Contact Us

Advertise

with us

Login to Geocaching.com

You are logged in as Jennifer&Dean

Please note: Due to some changes to the programming on the web site, you may occasionally get logged out of some areas of geocaching.com. If this happens, try logging out and logging back in. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know you guys are sorry for the inconvience, but is this what is supposed to happen? It has been going on for much longer than 2 weeks for me, I just happened to have time today to try to make it happen.

Can anyone other than me reproduce this?

Of all the weird little bugs I've encountered, this one is the one that annoys me the most.

Also- I'd like a link from the forums to Geocaching.com's main page itself, there is no link anywhere in here to get to the page easily.

Sorry to bug ya about this but I thought it should be brought to your attention.

-Jennifer

Also- I'd like a link from the forums to Geocaching.com's main page itself, there is no link anywhere in here to get to the page easily.

In the upper left hand corner of every forum page there is a link to the main page.

It says "Visit Geocaching.com" (under the big Groundspeak logo).

This quote:

Please note: Due to some changes to the programming on the web site, you may occasionally get logged out of some areas of geocaching.com. If this happens, try logging out and logging back in. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The "my cache page" is in the old codebase, and as such, gets logged out far more often than the rest of the site. Using "remember me" will keep you logged in.

The "my cache page" section is the area I am currently working on. Once it is complete it will be in the new codebase and you will no longer be redirected to that other page.