Ever Get Lost Going To A Cache You Helped Place?

here is a funny one for you all, if you haven't visited the log for the two oldfarts bigfoot you may get a kick out of it.

I decided to bring an aquaintance of mine from work out with me one day whilst geocaching. I was hot on the trail of dial-out SG1 multicache and decided on the way home I would show my co-worker a cache that I had helped to place. *cough* well... it was getting dark. and alas I have no idea where I got the coordinates for the cache from. they were in my GPS labled bigfoot, but.... those were from back in the day when I just pushed random buttons on the big box and thought I was rather smart.... soo.. long story short I was caught out after dark no doubt within stones throw of the cache scratching my head and wondering just exactly where I was. I of course promptly blamed it on the lack of lighting and erm... yes GPS reception. (what was my co-worker to know the difference?) :)

Moral of the story.... Getting lost going to your own cache is an art form really