A Question...

One of my hides in Abington Twp, PA has gotten several posts from people with mixed feelings. The cache is called Behind The Haunted Football Field.

I don’t mind hearing from anyone about this but I am mostly interested in the opinions of those that have visited. If you do want to comment please visit the cache page and read all the posts.

I am wondering if I should archive this cache and rehide it in another place. I think it is a great spot but I wish more people also liked the spot. Several people have entered the cache area in full view of police officers and have not had any problems. I understand that one of the cachers actually spoke to the police officer and told him exactly what was going on and the police officer just laughed. I am sure that if this cache is considered trespassing that the police would have mentioned it by now.

PS... The police use this parking lot to catch speeders on Susquehanna Rd.

I think by this point anyone who reads the logs should have a good enough idea of what they're in for in advance and those that don't are used to dealing with it. If the police are cool with it, I'm cool with it.

(yeah, like my opinion matters) :lol:

I read your cache posting and the logs, and I'm not sure what your concern is. That there are police officers around? The posts don't seem that mixed, actually pretty benign. It looks like a good cache to me, but again, I think I'm missing your point.

It seems to me that some of the people that have posted leave the impression that this cache is not in a good place. I guess if no one is seeing a problem then there isn't a problem. I guess I am just worrying too much about it. The No Trespassing sign is not for the area in question. It is for the area inside the fensed-in stadium.

Well thanks at least for pointing out that there is not a problem.