Gpsmap60c Trackline Hard To See...

Träsket

Garmin GPSmap60C

I would be fine if there was an opportunity to change the thickness of the line that is drawn on the map when moving about.

It is very hard to see the thin line when driving on (for example) a snowmobile. The track was much easier to see on my old Garmin eTrex.

If anyone have the same opinion as me, please contact Garmin and tell them suggestions for the next upgrade...

http://www.garmin.com/contactUs/techSupport.jsp

/Ola SWEDEN

The color display is superb and it displays the map very nice. The only problem is the tracks...

If you save a track, the saved trackline is wide and easy to see. You can even choose colour on the saved track.

I´m just hoping that in the future it would be the same opportunities to colorize the track drawn on the map as for the saved track.

Beside that i´m very satisfied with my new 60C.

/Ola SWEDEN

Garmin GPSmap60C

I would be fine if there was an opportunity to change the thickness of the line that is drawn on the map when moving about.

It is very hard to see the thin line when driving on (for example) a snowmobile. The track was much easier to see on my old Garmin eTrex.

If anyone have the same opinion as me, please contact Garmin and tell them suggestions for the next upgrade...

http://www.garmin.com/contactUs/techSupport.jsp

/Ola SWEDEN

I have already replied. I've found that also with the 76S. And heard the 60C might be worse.

I have one on order hopeing that the color would make it easier to see. But it's not looking so good.