Gpxsonar Question

I am probably messing this up but maybe you can help. I downloaded gpxsonar and it works well, just one kink in my case. The distance to all caches shows to be five thousand something miles away. In my pocket query I use my home zipcode and ask for up to 500 caches of any kind within 100 miles and they vary from about a mile away to 100 miles away. But when I open the gpx file in sonar from my ipaq 2215 they all show to be five thousand and some change away. What gives, I cant tell what I did wrong. Appreciate your replies.

Traveling Jones

Click, or touch, and hold down on a cache, any cache, to bring up the options.

choose LIST OPTIONS. Choose SET CENTER COORDINATES and type in your home coord's - or wherever you wish to measure FROM. Distance will then be measured from the coords you enter.

You can also choose a cache, once again any cache you want, then click and hold to bring up the options and choose CACHE OPTIONS and then SET AS CENTER...the list will then measure distance from that waypoint, or cache. - JamesJM

Edited by JamesJM
Click, or touch, and hold down on a cache, any cache, to bring up the options.

choose LIST OPTIONS. Choose SET CENTER COORDINATES and type in your home coord's - or wherever you wish to measure FROM. Distance will then be measured from the coords you enter.

You can also choose a cache, once again any cache you want, then click and hold to bring up the options and choose CACHE OPTIONS and then SET AS CENTER...the list will then measure distance from that waypoint, or cache. - JamesJM

You also forgot to mention the BOOKMARK area. That's where you can put more than one set of coordinates to use for other centers. Like your house, your girlfriends house, your dog house what ever....... :D

Only reason I mention this is because I nudged GEO to put that in. He never did tell me if it was my idea or not but I'll just say it was... :D