New From Geocacher-u

CYBret

Still love the brochure, you all did a great job. Just a note, I printed it on the Avery brochure paper and the folds don't line up perfectly with the breaks in the brochure. All in all it's still an awesome job so it's not that big of a deal but something you may want to look into.

:D

Ok, I went out today and bought myself some Avery Tri-Fold Brochure Paper (8324) and tested the brochure out on it.

All in all, it folded pretty good. I made a couple slight changes, like widening the margins and tightening up the columns, but it seems to fold pretty much perfect on my printer right now. There is the problem with the margin on the right side being thicker than the left, but I still haven't been able to clear that up. I've tried producing the pdf with a couple different methods and it always happens. Not sure if it's my printer, my computer or just the way it works.

Thanks to everyone who's used it and helped with it. I've appreciated your support. :)

Bret

P.S. Not a plug for Avery paper, but MAN...I can't believe the difference the Matte paper makes in the sharpness of the brochure. It was well worth the investment, though I am going to have to go buy another color cartridge now! :D