Ftf Prizes

Fritz_Monroe

In several posts recently, I've seen mention that many people do not put in a FTF prize. I've hidden some micros, but no regular caches. I'm getting ready to place some caches and was planning on putting a FTF prize in them.

So, the questions are, do you put a FTF prize in your caches? If so, every cache, or just ones you feel are a bit more difficult? What's the value of the prize? What kind of stuff have you used for the prize?

F_M

(have never used prize so many times in my life)

In several posts recently, I've seen mention that many people do not put in a FTF prize. I've hidden some micros, but no regular caches. I'm getting ready to place some caches and was planning on putting a FTF prize in them.

So, the questions are, do you put a FTF prize in your caches? If so, every cache, or just ones you feel are a bit more difficult? What's the value of the prize? What kind of stuff have you used for the prize?

F_M

(have never used prize so many times in my life)

Hiya Fritz,

I did a quick seach under FTF PRIZE and it pulled up 3 pages of topic. You may want to take a look at some of those old posts. Make sure you choose "any date" from the pulldown box.

My last cache had an FRS radio as an FTF prize. I have another FRS radio and 3 new BFL's that will be FTF prizes on my next 4 new caches. I'm also looking at a deal on a few pairs of binoculars that I can use for FTF prizes. Sometimes, if the FTF prize won't fit in the cache container, I've seen people provide a note in the cache with an instructions on how to find another "FTF cache" that contains the prize.

I don't think it is really necessary to have a FTF prize, although a FTF certificate is always a nice touch and doesn't take much effort or expense to print up.

Gorak