Pocket Queries Easygps

IMLost

Is anyone else having trouble with pocket queries and easygps. I receive my queries in GPX format because I need them for my palm and I like to use watcher. The past couple of times I have had problems with them. I can open them in watcher and see all 300 caches but when I open them in easy gps I only see 35 and that is all it will download to the GPS. I got around this last weekend by converting the GPX file to LOC format using GPSBabel. I am using version 1.2.2 of easygps which has worked fine for months just started to have problems. I also tried to resave the file using watcher which made no difference.

Answering my own question. According to the links page on geocaching.com version 1.2.2 is the latest version. I went directly to EasyGPS.com and downloaded version 1.2.5 and the pocket queries are working. I think it must be an XML formatting issue with version 1.2.2. Maybe the site changed something becasue latley I have also been getting a lot of SQL errors when accessing caches.

Maybe the site changed something becasue latley I have also been getting a lot of SQL errors when accessing caches.

They say on the web page that the PQ thing is experimental or something like that :tongue: I have had some errors lately also. Asking for a GPX file and getting a LOC. Saying I don't want my finds but getting them. It was suggested to me that you delete the query you have going and re-do it. Might help reset the info in the data base to get it working correctly. Worked for me one time...... :)