Help Getting Waypoints From Palm To Legend

As you may have read in my preivous posts, I've been trying o go paperless on my caching hunts. I managed to get gpx files to my Palm Tungsten ( using cachmate), but now I need to get the waypoints to my eTrex Legend. I took some advice from the posts here and bought an interface cable from semsons.com. I can physically hook the the two units up together, just can't figure out how to export the data now. Any help out there from the seasoned pros would be appreciated.

I can physically hook the the two units up together, just can't figure out how to export the data now. Any help out there from the seasoned pros would be appreciated.

First, make sure you have a recent enough version of CacheMate. 3.1 or later.

Second, make sure you have loaded the Garmin Plugin and installed it on your Palm.

Next, try a small test. Set the Legend's interface to "Garmin". Pull up a cache in CacheMate and then press the "Ex" button in the bottom right. Don't blink, it' goes fast. Now see if that caches is indeed in your Legend.

Assuming you've got it to work, you can either export caches one by one or pull up a list and send all the items in that list to the Legend. You can even pull up the "nearest caches" and send a selected number to the GPS.