Virus

I have a query set for zip code 33813 but each time I scan to download I get a virus that cannot be cleaned error.  Other zips are working fine so it must be a cache in the area. How do I find out which one it is so it can be fixed?  Help!  I really want to cache that area at the end of the week...thanks.  floridaflamingo

THis is a known issue. It is not a virus but it happens when certain text strings look like virus signatures to some virus programs. Try setting your next PQ to download as a zip file. This should help.

Edited by CO Admin
I have a query set for zip code 33813 but each time I scan to download I get a virus that cannot be cleaned error. Other zips are working fine so it must be a cache in the area. How do I find out which one it is so it can be fixed? Help! I really want to cache that area at the end of the week...thanks. floridaflamingo

Yahoo mail screws this up all the time, just have file sent zipped and it will solve the problem.

I have a query set for zip code 33813 but each time I scan to download I get a virus that cannot be cleaned error.  Other zips are working fine so it must be a cache in the area. How do I find out which one it is so it can be fixed?  Help!  I really want to cache that area at the end of the week...thanks.  floridaflamingo

THis is a known issue. It is now a virus but it happens when certain text strings look like virus signatures to some virus programs. Try setting your next PQ to download as a zip file. This should help.

Groundspeak is sending viruses out now? It's an outrage! They should be reported! It's bad enough they don't have any popup ads or banner ads, now they're virusing our computers!

Of all the absurdity... :D

The file only appears to be a virus as far as Yahoo is concerned. I've had no trouble zipping my pockets queries. I've not been infected by a virus, and I also use Yahoo.