Tb Needs To Be Picked Up From Radisson Hotel

JMTBuzz

Simon the Shark TB is on his way to the UK with my in-laws. They are not Geocachers. Simon needs to eventually get to Spain, so this is just a chance to get him over the Atlantic. Simon will be checking into the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel on Friday, 12/5. He will be placed at the front desk by Saturday, 12/6. Can someone that is close to 130 Tottenham Court Road please retrieve him and place him in a convenient cache so that he can start his trip to Spain? :) Thanks!
;) A monday pickup will be great. I will make arrangements for Simon to hang out and determine which desk (concierge v check-in) he will be at for quick in-and-out retrieval. Just post here if your plans change. Once you pick him up, just do a "found" on the TB# since he went straight from Charlotte, NC to London. Thanks from Atlanta, GA.

Simon is checked in to the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel and ready to be retrieved. He will be at the concierge desk, which is closest to the front door. Should be easy in and out. I really appreciate that you are picking him up. Just e-mail me if you have any problems pulling in the Shark.