What's The Current Approval Time?

lowracer

Lowracer, it took me a bit of searching, but I finally found your cache submission from 11/30. It does not appear in the approval queue, because you have both archived your cache and temporarily disabled it. The cache must be listed as "active" and "unarchived" in order to appear in the approval queue. I have fixed this so your cache is now in the queue.

I am confident that this is user error as the audit log for your members-only cache shows that nobody but you and me has viewed the page.

You should hear from the reviewer for your area in due course now.

Thanks for the replies. I have a few event caches that never saw the light of day due to initially not being approved, so I have been recycling them into other types of caches. They are still archived from the initial rejection, so usually I have to email somebody to get them unarchived. Fortunately I'm out of those types of caches now so I can just use the normal method of reporting a cache. Thanks for the assist!

-mark.

I haven't been recycling caches that ever saw the light of day, so no one would be confused by finding them with new names and types. These caches were originally rejected, archived, and no one ever saw them or posted to them. As I've currently used up my supply of this class of caches, I won't be reusing any in the future. Too much work to get them visible to the approvers anyway... :D