Garmin Etrex Yellow

Hoop Prof

I bought my first-ever GPSr earlier this year secondhand on eBay, a Garmin eTrex Yellow. I've used it to find just over 40 caches and place 25. I'm ready for an upgrade. I need something with more bells and whistles and a greater degree of accuracy. I want to unload this puppy and make some quick Christmas cache. . .erm. . .cash.

The first PayPal payment of $50 plus $5 S&H takes it (as long as you live in the lower 48 states). I will ship out via USPS priority mail the next working day after payment. The email address is stellalunag@grandecom.net. If you want to check out my eBay feedback history, see lunagrrl. I have a solid reputation there as a buyer and a seller.

Mind you, this GPSr will now become a third-owner model. It had clearly seen some field use when it came to me, and I have also put it through its paces (though I have not abused it), so no warranty is implied. It does still have its original manuals, though, and the Garmin neoprene case and lanyard are included.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Mary Jo

(Stellalunag)

Starting bids don't really mean a thing. What counts is the final bid. If you take a look at recently completed auctions, you won't find a single auction that closed successfully on a used Garmin eTrex yellow for less than $60.00. I saw one for $57, but that guy was advertising a broken eTrex that would only power up sporadically. The one I have for sale is a reliable unit, and with shipping is being offered to geocachers FIRST for $55 total. If I get no takers, then I'll post it up on eBay.

Edited by stellalunag
I bought this and it is great, I also visit ebay everyday and haven't seen one sell for this cheap.

Yay! I'm so glad the eTrex is serving you well. I slapped a decent price on the thing simply for that reason--because a GEOCACHER would get real use out of the thing. Enjoy!

In the meantime, I'm having fun fiddling around with the Navman and teaching some friends how to geocache and also putting together these geocaching kits.

Happy Cachmas!

:lol: