I HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE EARTH DAY

<SARCASM FLAME ON>

Yep, that’s right I hate “People Who Hate Earth Day”. I “cache in – trash out” all the time and my Girl Scouts and I have picked up a lot more garbage than most so called "Earth Day Haters", but I still hate “People Who Hate Earth Day”

These people that makes me angry. They were invented in the 60s (while I was in my mother's ovaries) by a bunch of rightist-fascist (dare I say ridiculous) kooks who just like to assaulting free society. If you read the drivel that they publish you would assume that environmentalists were a scourge from Mother Earth and that they should all just go out and kill themselves to “preserve their ears from hearing them speak”. They will be pleased to tell you that they eat owl and fish, and they should have greater rights than you do.

Follow the mothpiece here. What’s really at work here is a bunch of staunch rightist elite who believes he is smarter, better educated, and knows much better than you do how you should live your life AND they should control ALL the thoughts of the world so they are properly used. (If you think this sounds arrogant, go to the head of the class) Take a good close look at how they have already limited personal expression and are constantly attacking personal opinions via blah blah blah.

I will work with anybody who really has the best interest of PEOPLE at heart. These I HATE EARTH DAY kooks don’t qualify and I will do whatever I can to expose their real game plan and hypocrisy.

My birthday is November 14th. I will be 30 and I am going to proudly proclaim that I have 0 kids (not three, Oh My GOD how selfish!) and that I am here using and modify [sic] my environment, but preserving it for the furture generations.

<SARCASM FLAME OFF>

P.S. I wouldn't doubt that I am "smarter and better educated" than you. Note: I wrote this part after the sarcasm flame was turned off.

icon_biggrin.gificon_eek.gif