WebCam Cache Type

Markwell

Very cool, Jeremy.

I sent him an e-mail regarding one of my caches, and he said, "By the way, I converted your virtual cache to a webcam cache."

What?

First mention had to be over a year ago in this thread, and this thread really got them moving.

The last mention of this was from leskowitz when he said, "Jeremy, when do expect that cam section to be added?"

And now, out of the clear blue, here's Jeremy with a new type of cache:

quote:

11.gif

Webcam Cache

A webcam cache is a web camera positioned somewhere on the planet. With a partner's help, you position yourself in front of the camera and call your friend to have them take a picture of you. You can then upload your photo to the web site to log your find.

Kudos

Markwell

My Geocaching Page

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

... When I find a better web cam (that keeps you off the interstate) I'll swap over.

Boy do I know what you mean ... If you set up webcam caches here in my area ... someone would wind up as a hood ornament on I-40. icon_biggrin.gif

348_2702.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

... When I find a better web cam (that keeps you off the interstate) I'll swap over.

Boy do I know what you mean ... If you set up webcam caches here in my area ... someone would wind up as a hood ornament on I-40. icon_biggrin.gif

348_2702.gif