Who's up for a challenge?

nikcap

In regards to this post. We're looking for GeoCachers and puzzle solvers that are interested in "beta" testing this one for us. I've posted a request for anyone interested in checking out the physical, (virtual) locations HERE But I think the puzzles are very difficult and tricky. I'm debating one whether or not I would like to see if someone could solve the puzzles with just the clues. (That's if I can extract all of the clues from my brother) Honestly, I suspect that with proper research, some ingenuity and a little luck; You really wouldn't need to visit all of the caches to solve this, but it sure would help.

Contact me via my email:neptune@skyweb.net

Please give me a couple days to get everything right before I start revealing the darkest secrets about this cache.

It might turn out that my brother does not want to reveal the clues, in which case I apologize in advance, and I thank you for your help.

Nik (1/2 Team Ekitt10)

Check out my Seven Signs on SE 29th Cache. ( http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=22739 )

It is extremely hard (I thought) math puzzles to get to the seven different signs down this major road in OKC, OK. And the last one takes you to the actual cache location.

During its creation, I got on the chat site and had help in validating the math answers.

Kablooey solved this one within a hour or two, WITHOUT EVERY BEING HERE! (Wow!)

If it is solvable, kablooey can solve it (he is now my hero!)

P.S. Not ONE local has even attempted this one yet. I may have to tape an unregistered travel bug to the back of this cache to get someone to find it (or maybe even a hundred dollar bill in a ziplock!) - We will see...

--majicman

=================================================

May 18 by kablooey (169 found)

I sent majicman the three answers for this cache, but I didn't actually visit the location physically; so I'm not counting it as a find.

=================================================

--majicman

(Always trade UP in both quantity and quality and Geocaches will be both self-sustaining and self-improving!)