Cache on Hold - Best Argument in Support of Approval

quote:
Originally posted by NeuroNomad & Sublonde:

... blah blah blah ...

Not only that but it looks like he is creating fake accounts to have someone that agrees with him. Ha Ha, this guy is too funny.

No, what's funny is that you're totally wrong. Ha ha.

Think before you post, okay. Maybe have some facts, or know what you're talking about. It will make you look less like a jack@ss, I promise.

Pan

"The internet to tell me where. A GPS to get me there."

Makes me look no more the jack$$$ than a certain person (you) that keeps harping on the fact that the admin will not approve his cache as is.

quote:
Originally posted by Pantalaimon:

quote:

... blah blah blah ...

Not only that but it looks like he is creating fake accounts to have someone that agrees with him. Ha Ha, this guy is too funny.

No, what's funny is that you're totally wrong. Ha ha.

Think before you post, okay. Maybe have some facts, or know what you're talking about. It will make you look less like a jack@ss, _I promise_.

Pan

---------------------------------------------------------

Pardon me Sir, but there is a Wild GeoCache in this area.

www.neurocache.com - NeuroNomad & Sublonde's Page

quote:

Makes me look no more the jack$$$ than a certain person (you) that keeps harping on the fact that the admin will not approve his cache as is.

If that makes me a jack@ss I fully and totally accept the title.

Are you even aware that if the approver fails to approve a cache after discussions with the creator, then the creator is encouraged by Geocaching.com to take it to the forums?

Pan

Okay, whatever, I have said my peace on the matter. Personally I think it is whining, and I think that unless the Admin clear is in error that it is best to work things out with them, or email the GeoCaching.com staff before trying to stir up anti-admin feelings or giving cause for people to second guess the admins.

I appoloize if this was not what you were trying to do. But I felt like it was. I also felt that you were creating fake accounts in the other thread (which is a duplicate of this one, which I don't understand the reasoning behind).

I will let it drop.

quote:
Originally posted by Pantalaimon:

quote:

If that makes me a jack@ss I fully and totally accept the title.

Are you even aware that if the approver fails to approve a cache after discussions with the creator, then the creator is _encouraged_ by Geocaching.com to take it to the forums?

Pan

---------------------------------------------------------

Pardon me Sir, but there is a Wild GeoCache in this area.

www.neurocache.com - NeuroNomad & Sublonde's Page

Okay, I'll let it drop too... right after I quote from the Geocaching.com cache reporting discussion page:

Ahem.

"If your cache has been archived make sure to read the log to see why. If you want to dispute your archived cache, feel free to post a message in the forums to see what others think. If the majority believes it should be posted, your cache may be unarchived."

Pan