In Search Of GEOCACHING STICKER

pixleyyy

They used to sell these Geocache stickers but now that I want one I can't find one (not the ugly green one they sell now, just the plain old geocache stickers). I'd love one to stick on my car. Anyone have an extra one they want to get rid of? I'd be happy to Paypal some for postage or sticker cost. THANKS! icon_biggrin.gif

i have a set of the maha powerex 1800mAh aa batts and they are great. no complaints on my part.

if you want a cheap source for rechargeables check out kendoo battery on the web. they are local here in miami but do ship stuff. they have batteries for radios,phones, and single cell nicads and nimh batts. i bought 20 1000mAh aa nicads from them and they are doing great after about 6 months use.

urbo

icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by fractal:

Cache over near Hillsboro and you'll probably find one soon... I'm putting more out this week. I had them made at a sign shop and they look like this:

http://www.moonrize.com/fractal-geo-decal.jpg

I think I have about 12 left...

-fractal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I've been caching in the metro area (mainly east side) and haven't seen any. I'll keep looking ...

I notice some geocachers are using stickers and/or decals. Are these items copyrighted or can anyone have them made up for their use. I would like to have some decals made up in various sizes to attach to cache boxes. Also to make up a removable decal which may be stuck to window but removed at owners convenience. Much like the service stickers one sees from various auto shops.

These would or could be placed in the cache boxes for finders use. Not sure of costs involved but would think in neighborhood of $5.00 ea.