Practical Joke

I was doing a five stage multi-cache yesterday. The initial stages are pill bottles with slips with the next waypoint printed on them. At the third stage I grabbed a slip and re-hid the bottle. Then I entered the coordinates for the next waypoint into my GPS and discovered that it would take me out of the park. Hmmm, that didn't make sense since the cache owner said that the hunt would be within the park. I went back and looked at the pill bottle and saw that someone had scrubbed off the coordinates that were written on the cap. It looks like someone went through the trouble to print out slips with bogus coordinates on them. I just looked at the cache page and saw that no one has it on their watch list. I would have figured that whoever did it would have it on their watch list so that they would see when someone tried to find it. Anyway, I e-mailed the owner and I'll head on back to finish the hunt when he rectifies the situation