Waypoints to all my found caches

TeamTJ

Well, since you are a paying member, and haven't found a huge number of caches, it should be pretty easy to get them into a PocketQuery. I didn't look at whether or not you've cached in other states, but if it's fairly localized, you can tailor one for caches found within x miles of your home coords. With 475 under my belt, I haven't yet figured out why my find PQ doesn't show but a little over 300 something caches, when all but 18 are in-state.

Brian

Team A.I.

A single .loc file? Um, I can't do that for you, but I can get all your finds into several .loc files. Somehow, someone knows how to merge them.

Use this link and you can checkmark all your caches 25 at a time and download them as .loc files. The only flaw is the archived caches can't be downloaded from this page, but they can be downloaded from the cache page, so you'll have to do the few archived caches one-at-a-time.

Hope this works for you.

Jamie

quote:
I can get all your finds into several .loc files. Somehow, someone knows how to merge them.

Once you have several loc files, open each of them in EasyGPS. Change the size of each window so you an see multiple loc files on the same screen. Then on one of the open windows go to "edit" and "select all". Drag and drop all the waypoints from one window into another. Do this as many times as is necessary to copy all the waypoints into one file. Save that one. Delete the rest.

89355_500.gif

quote:
Now, is it possible to get a map showing where I've been and in what order, similar to the TB travel maps?

I have seen where people got a travel bug tag and would log it into and out of each cache they visited. In effect they were the travel bug.

A search of the Travel Bug site was able to come up with a few examples:

All Who Wander

AltDotAir Cacher Tracking Bug

Dick&Jill's Travels

Where in the world is JT @

Worldtraveler

89355_500.gif