LOST BUG

jampoi

quote:
Originally posted by JAMPOI:

HAS ANYONE SEEN "CHIP, THE BUG" #TB5D86 ? Last seen in Cedar Fever Cache Austin Texas but now missing.

Area code 78749

Nope. But never write off a bug. I had a few bugs who went AWOL for almost two years without a word -- suddenly BOTH of them popped back up.

One made it as far as Indonesia where he apparently sat for 16 months before someone found him and brought him back to the states.

So don't give up hope.

Jolly R. Blackburn

http://kenzerco.com

"I'd like to buy the world a coke, but I only have fifty cents"

Originally posted by JAMPOI:

HAS ANYONE SEEN "CHIP, THE BUG" #TB5D86 ? Last seen in Cedar Fever Cache Austin Texas but now missing.

Area code 78749

ADDENDUM: I did not make myself very clear when I posted the above question. I am not the owner, just a cacher who stopped by a couple of weeks ago to pick up "Chip The Bug" only to find him gone and not logged as OUT by anyone. I wanted to take him on a long journey but couldn't find him.

Sorry for the confusion.

Jim

while we're at it...

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY MISSING TB "No Running!!!" last seen in "Bruce Trail or Land of the Lost?" by devilpanda (That would be the Ontario, Canada area. Its a minature lifeguard buoy with a mission and instruction card attached) Who ever has it please log it in... for the sake of humanity and all that is good and right... and my class project...