pictures

You need to be a paying subscriber - then that option is accessable from your profile page.

--------------------------------------------------

"If you ever go temporarily insane, don't shoot somebody, like a lot of people do. Instead, try to get some weeding done, because you'd really be surprised." - Jack Handy

I'm not a paying subscriber (yet) and I've added one to my page...

All ya hafta to do is go to "My Cache Page" and click on "Change your account information". In that section there is a part that says you need to upload pictures. GO ahead and upload one, then the profile picture dropdown will contain any pictures that you have uploaded. Pick it from the list and there ya go.

::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::=::+::

Searching through the cave. Team VaxCave.

87743_200.jpg

[This message was edited by Team VaxCave on June 22, 2003 at 04:41 PM.]

Go to “My Cache Page” (from the main menu) and select “change your account information” from the top right hand corner. Enter your password then, scroll down to

“Photo (JPG files only) Choose a photo for yourself. If you haven't uploaded any images yet, you can do so now.”

You can then choose a jpg file from your computer to upload (must be under 100K). You can upload more than one picture, but the one that shows in the box is the one that will show in your profile.

Below that you can also choose a picture to be your Avatar Image.

I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.

geol4.JPG

I uploaded a pic to use as my avatar and it didn't display. I then chose the same pic to be my picture and again...nothing displayed.

I have my own forum board and it works fine there. I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

This pic is a .jpg that it only 12k and I've already sized it to 75 pixels in width....

Anyone have any ideas?

quote:
Originally posted by kowtow:

I uploaded a pic to use as my avatar and it didn't display. I then chose the same pic to be my picture and again...nothing displayed.

I have my own forum board and it works fine there. I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

This pic is a .jpg that it only 12k and I've already sized it to 75 pixels in width....

Anyone have any ideas?

The pics only show up after you have completely logged off geocaching.com and then logged back in.

Team Kender - "The Sun is coming up!" "No, the horizon is going down."