Wanted: internet expertise

I'm in the beginning stages of writing a novel that will feature geocaching as a central element. I need a real internet whiz who is willing to answer some questions about internet identity security and what is/is not feasible. I don't want to be any more specific than that at this time, but if you feel you have the expertise to answer some questions in this area, please email me privately and I'll fill you in on exactly what it is I need to know. Thanks - and

Peace,

Radical Geezer

I do not have a substantual expertise, but I do know one who does. She runs wiredsafety.org and her name is Parry Aftab, she can be contacted at parry@aftab.com. Any of several people that work within this organisation can help. I have been a part of wiredsafety in various capacities since late 1999. If you need further assistance in this regards, feel free to contact me.

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?