Trip to Hillsboro

Guest Steak N Eggs

Guest Steak N Eggs

fractal, thanks for showing us Pizza Smchizza, they had some pretty darn good pizza. And for showing us a good time and visiting. The caches we tried were in some really great spots, views were incredable. Can't wait untill the next time.

1240+ miles and four days later. We got the one cache you gave us before we left. Thank you...........

------------------

"MY gps said it's RIGHT HERE!"

http://www.geogadgets.com

Guest fractal

Glad to see you folks made it home ok!

Also glad to see you got that last minute cache... Way cool!

I'm honored that you folks planned your entire trip around one of my caches. That really makes me feel like I'm doing a great job playing the game icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again for visiting, and I'll see ya someday soon icon_smile.gif

-fractal

Guest fractal

Glad to see you folks made it home ok!

Also glad to see you got that last minute cache... Way cool!

I'm honored that you folks planned your entire trip around one of my caches. That really makes me feel like I'm doing a great job playing the game icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again for visiting, and I'll see ya someday soon icon_smile.gif

-fractal

Guest makaio

reakfast with fractal, a CD from Chad and Brad, and a hit on oregone's new cache, but alas, no mention of Blownads icon_frown.gif Guess I'll slink back into geocaching obscurity...

j/k - glad you all had a good time here in our neck of the woods. although I have yet to have the pleasure to meet fractal face to face (he keeps making excuses when we have get-togethers icon_wink.gif ), I've no doubt he was the perfect ambassador for our community.

Looking forward to reading more of your trip on your website.

Guest makaio

reakfast with fractal, a CD from Chad and Brad, and a hit on oregone's new cache, but alas, no mention of Blownads icon_frown.gif Guess I'll slink back into geocaching obscurity...

j/k - glad you all had a good time here in our neck of the woods. although I have yet to have the pleasure to meet fractal face to face (he keeps making excuses when we have get-togethers icon_wink.gif ), I've no doubt he was the perfect ambassador for our community.

Looking forward to reading more of your trip on your website.

Guest fractal

Ack... ya know.. that was really selfish of me to keep the geogadgets team all to myself.. And I know you would have been the perfect ambassador as well.

So.. Sorry `bout that.. I'll try to not be so selfish when the next wave of geo-visitors come into town icon_wink.gif

-fractal

Guest fractal

Ack... ya know.. that was really selfish of me to keep the geogadgets team all to myself.. And I know you would have been the perfect ambassador as well.

So.. Sorry `bout that.. I'll try to not be so selfish when the next wave of geo-visitors come into town icon_wink.gif

-fractal

Guest makaio

No worries - I'm willing to bet they preferred the more intimate one on one guidance. Besides, if we would like this type of opportunity, we just need to live up to your standard of cache quality icon_smile.gif

Now, to warm up the Jeep and head up to Tillamook State Forest and find oregone's new cache...

Guest makaio

No worries - I'm willing to bet they preferred the more intimate one on one guidance. Besides, if we would like this type of opportunity, we just need to live up to your standard of cache quality icon_smile.gif

Now, to warm up the Jeep and head up to Tillamook State Forest and find oregone's new cache...

From oregone's description, I'm sure any car could make it, but having spent the last 5 years running the Jeep trails (lift/lockers required) in TSF, I couldn't go hunt his cache without hitting them while there icon_smile.gif For that matter, I'll likely plan my route to the cache using *only* the Jeep trails and avoid the logging roads, just to make it more fun!

Guess I'm not sure why I'd have been walking home unless it's because you would have commandeered my Jeep from me icon_smile.gif

5505_600.gif

From oregone's description, I'm sure any car could make it, but having spent the last 5 years running the Jeep trails (lift/lockers required) in TSF, I couldn't go hunt his cache without hitting them while there icon_smile.gif For that matter, I'll likely plan my route to the cache using *only* the Jeep trails and avoid the logging roads, just to make it more fun!

Guess I'm not sure why I'd have been walking home unless it's because you would have commandeered my Jeep from me icon_smile.gif

5505_600.gif