Event Cache Games?

what are the chances that we'd both post a thread like this on the same day? sorry that I didn't see yours first -- mine's called "event cache mixers" and it did get a post ... I also have some info I got from cache-u-nuts in Utah that I wll send you via the Web site e-mail -- if I can figure it out icon_smile.gif

what are the chances that we'd both post a thread like this on the same day? sorry that I didn't see yours first -- mine's called "event cache mixers" and it did get a post ... I also have some info I got from cache-u-nuts in Utah that I wll send you via the Web site e-mail -- if I can figure it out icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Shel:

Could I get a copy of those cache games.

gcrawfor@altair.csustan.edu

george

quote:

Could I get a copy of those cache games.

gcrawfor@altair.csustan.edu

george

quote:

I did notice that! Funny! I'd like to see that info you have, thanks. If you have trouble with emailing me through geocaching.com, you can also find my email address on my website, which is listed below. Once I get that, I'll send you the stuff I've got on some games we've been thinking about. (You too George.)

Best of luck with your event!

Scott / Brokenwing

http://www.cordianet.com/geocaching

quote:

I did notice that! Funny! I'd like to see that info you have, thanks. If you have trouble with emailing me through geocaching.com, you can also find my email address on my website, which is listed below. Once I get that, I'll send you the stuff I've got on some games we've been thinking about. (You too George.)

Best of luck with your event!

Scott / Brokenwing

http://www.cordianet.com/geocaching

I forwarded cache-u-nuts poker game idea via geocache email -- did I do it right? let me know if you got it (shel@ida.net)

guys, check out the event cache listing for this Saturday from the geocaching home page -- cacheunuts has devised a geocache bingo game as well

now, to send stuff along to george icon_smile.gif

I forwarded cache-u-nuts poker game idea via geocache email -- did I do it right? let me know if you got it (shel@ida.net)

guys, check out the event cache listing for this Saturday from the geocaching home page -- cacheunuts has devised a geocache bingo game as well

now, to send stuff along to george icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by harrkev:

Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey???

Put a paper donkey on a tree. Enter the coordinates into a GPSr. Give the player the tail, and put a bag over his head. He has to pin the tail using nothing but the GPSr.

icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

Or a varriation of that game...

ie find the coordinate (found by several attempts and averaged or some other qualifyer by Game Placer) hide the official marker (small metal piece so it can be found again perhaps with a detector if needed) that could be hidden in the open short grass part of a park.

then give everyone the coords and a flag or marking piece, then reveal the REAL "Hidden" spot and the closest 1,2,and 3 win places for accuracy on thier first attempt to find or in a timed attempt.

FYI we do have at least one active cacher that is a serveyer icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by DougsBrat on March 14, 2002 at 02:59 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by harrkev:

Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey???

Put a paper donkey on a tree. Enter the coordinates into a GPSr. Give the player the tail, and put a bag over his head. He has to pin the tail using nothing but the GPSr.

icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

Or a varriation of that game...

ie find the coordinate (found by several attempts and averaged or some other qualifyer by Game Placer) hide the official marker (small metal piece so it can be found again perhaps with a detector if needed) that could be hidden in the open short grass part of a park.

then give everyone the coords and a flag or marking piece, then reveal the REAL "Hidden" spot and the closest 1,2,and 3 win places for accuracy on thier first attempt to find or in a timed attempt.

FYI we do have at least one active cacher that is a serveyer icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by DougsBrat on March 14, 2002 at 02:59 PM.]