Anyone have a good clean image of the Geocaching logo?

Ramness

quote:
Originally posted by MTBguy:

Do I hear an echo?

Don't you hate it when someone beats you to the gun with a reply? It'd be nice to see a list of users currently replying to a post!

Oh well, I'm glad I had the same answer as the boss, and I even added a link! icon_wink.gif

Warning: Objects in GPS may be closer than they appear!

quote:
Originally posted by MTBguy:

Do I hear an echo?

Don't you hate it when someone beats you to the gun with a reply? It'd be nice to see a list of users currently replying to a post!

Oh well, I'm glad I had the same answer as the boss, and I even added a link! icon_wink.gif

Warning: Objects in GPS may be closer than they appear!

quote:
Originally posted by brdad:

_Warning: Objects in GPS may be closer than they appear!_

Ya, I know what you mean, spend a few min. making the post, getting links, pics, ect, and by the time your done, someone has already said exactly what you were going to say!

The Mountain Bike Guy.

17228_200.jpg

Long Live Long Rides!

quote:
Originally posted by brdad:

_Warning: Objects in GPS may be closer than they appear!_

Ya, I know what you mean, spend a few min. making the post, getting links, pics, ect, and by the time your done, someone has already said exactly what you were going to say!

The Mountain Bike Guy.

17228_200.jpg

Long Live Long Rides!