Blah, misssing headers, etc...

No. I use Opera 6.05 and don't see any problems on the forums. The only problem with all the forums and all the geocaching.com site I see is on the my cache page where the image overlaps but I'm sure Jeremy is "working on that" icon_smile.gif

[edit]10/06/2002 5:56pm - Note: The my cache problem's been fixed now icon_smile.gif[/edit]

--Ricky Cobb

[This message was edited by arcadesdude on October 07, 2002 at 02:57 PM.]

No. I use Opera 6.05 and don't see any problems on the forums. The only problem with all the forums and all the geocaching.com site I see is on the my cache page where the image overlaps but I'm sure Jeremy is "working on that" icon_smile.gif

[edit]10/06/2002 5:56pm - Note: The my cache problem's been fixed now icon_smile.gif[/edit]

--Ricky Cobb

[This message was edited by arcadesdude on October 07, 2002 at 02:57 PM.]

Oprah is on weekdays at 4:00pm here. I don't have problems with that because I choose not to watch it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bitter New Owner Of a Garmin GPS V Received on 10-03-02

I use Opera 6.something, too, but have different symptoms - I see no images, except for what was previously cached (starting sometime yesterday).

Well, doesn't seem like an Opera problem. IE exhibits the same behaviour. *shrug*, I wouldn't be suprised if this was already a known issue, I seem to be fairly clueless lately.

----------

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be also be like him.

Hrmm. I dont have any cookie problems with opera but I am spoofing my user agent string to get the IE version of the page which works fine.

I remember reading recently (about a month) that other people had problems logging in and had to do so twice before it would work and had to do this frequently. That seems to be a known issue with these forums because when you login it logs in to the main site, to these forums and I think there may be another login or not. But it is at lease 2 logins and you only see one (if you check log into the forums as well).

--Ricky Cobb

As paranoid as I am, I regularly delete my cookies. I actually use something called East-Tec Eraser 2002, which routinely deletes cookies, the cache, and any number of other things. So I don't think my problem is there...

However, at work, on IE 6.mumble, it's working fine. I suspected something was wrong at home, and unless something changed on their side between 6am and 7am eastern, I'll just have to deal with it.

----------

I got it! Not that any of you care icon_razz.gif

My firewall, Agnitum Outpost, has a DNS cache. The img server IP apperently changed, and I was hitting the cache. I just deleted the record and let it resolve to the correct IP.

----------

I got it! Not that any of you care icon_razz.gif

My firewall, Agnitum Outpost, has a DNS cache. The img server IP apperently changed, and I was hitting the cache. I just deleted the record and let it resolve to the correct IP.

----------