Serial to USB adapters on Ebay....

TNRonin

$10.99 isn't a bad price, but I have problems with people who hide the price in shipping & handling to get around paying the proper fees eBay charges (based on final auction sale price).

You can bet it will come in a padded envelope with about $0.75 shipping stamped on it.

$0.85 for envelope, $0.75 postage, 5 minutes to seal & send is not $6.00 in my book. Ethical dilemma when it could save me money to buy it under those conditions.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away

our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

I din't mean to be ungrateful, or dis you in any way...

I do a lot of eBaying, and it's just one of my pet peeves.

If eBay really wanted to curtail this stuff, they could.

When it really becomes an issue is when you have to return

something and the seller only refunds the "Purchase Price".

I hope that someday we will be able to put away

our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Welp, I just paid a stupid tax. When I was trying to figure out the payment system on bidpay I clicked the $6 for the delivery of the M.O. (duh!!)

Man, I'm pissed. I'm not going to pay $6 again, I told them to keep their item and cancel the order. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay that much. Bassards!! I think it is aweful interesting that the amount for shipping is the same as the amount to have the M.O. delivered. I'm mad at myself and mad that they have to make it a friggin production to pay for the auction. Rant mode off. Hope the wife don't find out about this. LOL

Upper Cumberland Chapter

Maxpedition Hard Use Nylon Gear

I ordered some BBQ aprons from a site I found. Shipping was $3.95 whether I ordered 1 or 10. I ordered 3, paid my $3.95. The postage on the envelope was $4.55.

Ya win some, ya lose some!

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I just not sure which side of the line I'm on!