Cache goodies and geographic location?

The Weasel

Ok folks, heres a topic we can discuss. Reading threads and links to caches, I have noticed one thing that seems more or less fact than fiction. I have noticed that caches placed on the west coat have the best cache goodies. It seems they have all the cool coins and signature items. The east coat also has its fair share of cool goodies, but not quite as cool as the west coast. THEN, you come to my stomping grounds, the midwest. Here in the midwest (Iowa for me) seems like the McToy,silly putty,green army guy, and loose change capital of the world. It seems like every cache I have been to, can and WILL have at least 1 if not 2 of these items. Has anybody else noticed this geographic oddity?

P.S.--We here in Iowa have open invitations for all you guys on the east and west coast to stop in with your cool cache goodies, and we will glady give you some McToys, silly putty, green army guys to take back with ya icon_biggrin.gif