Y can't cachers handle travel bugs better?

georapper

in my area, there are 5 travel bugs started, but only 1 of them are in a known location now. 4 out of 5 tb's in my area have gone missing. what is up with that!!?? don't people know how to handle tb's!? it's real easy to learn. this is discouraging to start a tb when it has an 80% chance of getting bugnapped or stolen. this sucks!!

Creativity Within The Bounds Of Conformity

Now that is a mystery of the ages. Some cachers are so good and then I don't know why some even pick them up if they don't want to move them along. I am afraid to put out a travel bug that is too neat for fear that someone will just decide to keep it instead of placing it in another cache. My average is about 50% and the more miles they get on them and the longer they are out there the better the chances they will go AWOL. I know I am pretty cautious about picking up a TB because of the responsibility you have when you take one. Only if I know I will be able to put it in a cache a good distance away and do it in a reasonable amount of time will I even take a TB anymore.

Team sidewinde

LOST AND FOUND DEPT.