Magellan sportrak map: maps out of place?

I have quite new sportrak map with Finalnd base map. Problem is that current position is allways about 160 metres away from the point where it should be on the map. So like driving in a road which is shown in the map the gps shows my posisiton about 160m off the road... I have WGS84 as map datum and coordination system as lat/long.

I have tried different configurations but no help.

I know finland map might be set for finnish coordination system but setting that did not hel either.

Does anyone know how to get the map position to right?

It sounds like map errors. Changing the datum, and cord system will not help. There is nothing you can do about it (unless magellan sells a CD with detailed streets for your region).

Wyatt W.

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.

I'm also having problems with my Magellan Meridian green. Since loading street data in my area from Mapsend Streets and Destinations, all of the waypoints I input through Easy GPS seem to be a good hundred meters off where they should be. I live near the ocean and when I'm at home, it says I'm about a hundred meters offshore! Could it be the street data I uploaded? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!