Axim to Garmin cable biderectiohal powered (Bulk)

Yes I know, I have posted earlier, but I have been informed that I can include additional Axim to Garmin products into this order :-) and I do not know how to modify my old post topic :-(

I have been working with a cable company to try and get a great deal on powered bi-directional cables for the Axim to Etrex. Yes this is truly a bi-directional cable, yes it powers both the Axim and the Etrex :-) and you can disconnect the power to take them both with you when you go out in the field. The cable I am referring to is Axim to Etrex cable http://thesupplynet.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=6863 and I currently have negotiated a price of $36 per cable (the price goes even lower if I get more people who are interested) Currently I am short 5 people before I can get this price, but believe I can get there shortly. If you have any interest in this cable, and want to get it at a great price (retail is 59) then please let me know. I am also told the cable is shipping for those who are wondering.

I also have started to discuss a bulkbuy (done at the same time) for the Axim to other Garmin devices (http://www.thesupplynet.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=6888). I have not been given a price on this yet, but if it follows the same pricing strategy as the other cable, the cost will around $36 as well if I can get 12 people (I already have some people interested but have not heard back as to if they are going to do this, but I expect them to :-)

I can be reached at hollapm@yahoo.com

Thanks

Also if you have any questions, please let me know.

-Paul