Is ExpertGPS Worth Spending the Money On?

I am considering spending the money to upgrade to ExpertGPS. I would like any comments from users of this software, expecially if they think it is worth the price to upgrade rather than continue using EasyGPS. Thanks for any comments.

Catcher24

"You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time." Jim Bouton

quote:
Originally posted by catcher24:

I am considering spending the money to upgrade to ExpertGPS. I would like any comments from users of this software, expecially if they think it is worth the price to upgrade rather than continue using EasyGPS. Thanks for any comments.

Catcher24

"You see, you spend a good deal of your life gripping a baseball and in the end it turns out that it was the other way around all the time." Jim Bouton

YES. GET IT NOW !!!!!

Mike. Desert_Warrior (aka KD9KC).

El Paso, Texas.

Citizens of this land may own guns. Not to threaten their neighbors, but to ensure themselves of liberty and freedom.

They are not assault weapons anymore... they are HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS!

I've been using ExpertGPS so long now that I have lost track of the differences between it and EasyGPS. So I cannot provide a feature's list that extolls the differences. I can relate that I use it all the time for the satellite views, creating and storing routes, integrating my own scanned mapsets, and of course for quick transmission of Geocaching pocket queries to my GPSr.

There are two things about ExpertGPS that make me a loyal user: 1) the functionality is well thought out, the regular updates are leading edge and always very well tested, and 2) their service and response to problems has been impeccable. Bottom line - download it for the 30 day eval and see for yourself.

Would I purchase it again? - In a New York second.

icon_razz.gif Thanks to everyone for the replies. Sounds like a good - no, based on your replies, a GREAT program. I will take RBN's advice and download the 30 day trial. I love it when you can try before buying! Thanks to all again!!

Catcher24