Error msg when dll mapsend to Sportrack Pro

FangFour

Purchased a new Sportrac Pro at Costco which came bundled with Map Send Streets software. Installed the software on PC no prob. Went to "Options" then "GPS settings" and did comm test which detected my GPS on comm 1 no problem. Marked a section on the map and then attempted to dll to GPS but I keep getting " Cannot connect to GPS on COM 1" error msg. I made sure NMEA in GPS was off, GPS on and checked cable connection. Even reinstalled the software and same error. Easy GPS dll's to GPS on com 1 with no problems. Any one else out there with this issue?

Specs: Sportrac Pro v3.02

Win XP

bought the same exact bundle.

the download went fine. win 98. pIII 700mobile. everything went as planned. i did not change any settings at all.

win xp???

i hate that op system.

try on a diff computer.

also uploaded tomorrows waypoints and routes for a few more cache runs.

robbie

wings_flag.gif

Well, plain streets was made well before the sportrak and even the meridian. It may be haveing problems reconizing the extra memory in the sportrak. What version is that? 1.1 is the latest version for plain streets (4.00 for streets and destinations)... but magellan does not have that on their site. If you have version 1.00 email me and I will try to send version 1.1 to see if that works.

Wyatt

The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.